(Houston, Texas) – The Harris County Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Management invites residents affected by Hurricane Harvey to a recovery fair at the Harris County Precinct 2 North East Community Center.
WHAT: Hurricane Harvey Recovery Fair
WHEN: Saturday, October 7, 2017
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
WHERE: North East Community Center (at James Driver Park)
10918 ½ Bentley
Houston, TX 77093
The Harvey Recovery Fair will provide important recovery information about available disaster assistance from both governmental and non-profit organizations. Representatives from Harris County, the City of Houston, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the Small Business Administration (SBA) and other volunteer agencies will be available to answer questions and help residents apply for disaster assistance. Free MRE’s (Meals Ready to Eat) available for residents attending.
• Harris County Judge Ed Emmett
• Harris County Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Management
• Harris County Office of Commissioner Jack Morman
• Harris County Community Services Department
• Harris County Engineering Department
• Harris County Flood Control District
• Harris County Public Library
• Harris County Public Health Services
• Harris Center for Mental Health and IDD
• City of Houston 311
• City of Houston Solid Waste Department
• City of Houston Public Works and Engineering
• Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA)
• Small Business Administration (SBA)
• U.S. Administration of Children and Families – Immediate Disaster Case Management
• American Red Cross
• United Way of Greater Houston
• Lone Star Legal Aid
• Texas Gulf Coast VOAD
• Billy Graham Ministries Rapid Response Team
• Workforce Solutions
Additional recovery fairs will be held in the coming weeks to assist residents that live in other areas of Harris County.