Harris County Precinct 2 Launches new New Online Registration System for Easier Access to Precinct 2 Community Parks, Events and Programming
Harris County Commissioner Adrian Garcia is excited to announce that we have partnered with CivicRec to implement its parks and recreation management software solution in Precinct 2! The CivicRec cloud-based recreation management solution will allow Harris County citizens greater visibility into offered Precinct 2 Neighborhood Services activities, classes, social services, reservations, sports, youth leagues, and more convenient online registration and payment.
Residents are encourage to create a new account within CivicRec to be able to register for Precinct 2 events. Below you will find instructions on how to create a new account online.
- Review the Civic Rec "how to" guide to learn how to create an account- to view CLICK HERE
- To Create an account CLICK HERE OR click on the green "RESERVATIONS & EVENTS" Button at the top- right of the page
- Click on "Log in/Create Account" located on the upper left portion of the screen, then select "Create Your Pct.2 Adrian Garcia, TX account."
- Fill out the required information (* indicates mandatory information).
- To receive text alerts (i.e. class cancellations, facility closings), indicate your preferred mobile carrier next to your cell number.
- That's it! Now you're ready to register for our great programs!
- Add additional members (spouse, children, etc.) at any time in your account settings. Keep your entire household on one account! Note that grade is required if a member is under 18.
- When you've found a program, make sure to select the correct account member before adding it to your cart.
Please call 713-274-2222 or email us at email@example.com if you are having any difficulty creating your new online account.