Who are my elected officials?

You can find your elected officials by searching your home address at the Voter Registration Records online search.  This service is provided by the Harris County Voter Registrar.


In addition, you can use the Harris County Address (http://www2.harriscountytx.gov/itc/gis/ais/) search tool or call the Harris County Precinct 2 Community Assistance line at (713) 455-8104 to obtain this information.

Was this helpful?