Follow and Precinct 2 on Facebook & Twitter for updates on the Deer Park ITC Fire
Toggle Bar

My car was damaged from the roadway I was driving along. Who can I contact to file a claim?

If your car was damaged while driving along a Harris County road, you can file a vehicle damage claim through Harris County Risk Management by calling (713) 274-5469.

Was this helpful?