Follow and Precinct 2 on Facebook & Twitter for updates on the Deer Park ITC Fire
Toggle Bar

I’d like to close a road for a block party. Who do I contact to do that?

To close a road, you must contact the Harris County Permits Office at (713) 956-3000.

Was this helpful?