Follow and Precinct 2 on Facebook & Twitter for updates on the Deer Park ITC Fire
Toggle Bar

How can I get help with evacuating my family before a disaster?

To receive assistance in case of an emergency evacuation, you can call the Texas/United Way Helpline at 211 and register to receive the help you may need.

Was this helpful?